November 23, 2008

Reign Down U.S.A

Our prayers should be for blessings in general, for God knows best
what is good for us.
~Socrates












Friday night my sister, Dad and I volunteered for Reign Down USA. Its a great organization.
http://www.reigndownusa.com and it was nice to pass out food for those in need, gift card to the grocery store, and have them leave with prayer. It's a wonderful feeling if you can touch just 1 person out of millions, who knows, maybe 1 prayer Friday night helped a lost heart or a ached soul? AND YES YES I MADE THE BLING SHIRTS FOR THE 3 OF US, I KNOW BE SHOCKED, IT WAS FUN,THERE WAS SAYINGS ON THE BACK TOO. THEY TURNED OUT GREAT, AND TO GET MY DAD TO WEAR "BLING" HEY...I AM GOOD!

1 comment:

Nina said...

OMGoodness!!! Those shirts turned out so cute! Way to go LEAH! I know u put in some hard work on those letters, but it totally paid off.

They looked great! Go Leah, go Leah! :O)