If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” – Alice (in Wonderland)
After opening my eyes, I felt a warm feeling that I KNOW that I am HERE at this point in my life to LEARN about the world,people,love,loss,and most of all MYSELF.
I feel like 2010 has been a test of faith,like I am the modern day Jobe. And I don't know if I passed,if I will pass,what my score is so far, because...well I am not ready to pass the test and finish. I feel like there is SO MUCH more to learn from these last few years. I am debating starting a new blog, or just keep writing on this one, I know things have changed, we all have changed, and I want to update everyone and scream it out to the world...its not bad, its not negative,its a fresh start for us all...the beginning to something that could turn into something AMAZING!
Have a blessed weekend..and hug your kids and love your life!
1 comment:
Hey girl - we need to catch up soon. I hope you all are doing well. Merry Christmas if I don't hear from you before then.
Post a Comment