
Do we all have our singing butler? Sheltering us from something?
This Summer at the beach house this painting grabbed my attention. I don't know if its because of the 2 people in love dancing on the beach, the butlers with their umbrellas covering them as they do their forbidden dance, or just the colors....but it sparked my attention. I love art work, but to hang it on my walls takes a lot.
I tracked town this pieces. Not from target or any old place, Z-gallerie, Courtesy or Brecken driving and getting it for me. And I just redid my guest room, its so cute with these blue and white stripped curtains that go with the pottery barn classic bedding monogrammed all with a "L" of course. I had my handy man bill spend 3 day with my little projects (maybe my nest mood for the adoption) and panting the guest bedroom a navy blue ( I will take pics) was one of them. I could tell he hated it. Bummer for him, as I wont paint :)
I still need to get Makenzie's new pics on here of her room, Aslynn's room (yes that's the babies name, unless we change it) and the guest room, plus some randoms for the week.
Have a good night. 2 am and of course cant sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment